Post-9/11 GI Bill and other Programs
The following information is from the Department of Veterans Affairs website:
The Department of Veterans Affairs administers a variety of benefit programs. Many Veterans and active duty personnel can qualify for more than one education benefits program, including:
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Educational Assistance Test Program (Section 901)
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Education Assistance Program (DEA)
- National Call to Service Program
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program
- Free education and vocational counseling services are available to service members and veterans, for more information click here.
Current rates for all Education benefit programs are available. This information can be useful in helping you select a benefit program.
The Post 9/11 GI Bill and Debit: Understanding Why and How it Works
For more information regarding UCM's military tuition package, please click here, or send an email to Lisa Morse, UCM's Certifying Official. Lisa is located in the Office of Military and Veterans Services, Elliott Union 117, and can be reached at 660-543-8990.