Open Calendar


Click to print this page

Transcripts and Advising

The Office of Admissions will manage all of your official academic records, such as transcripts, grades, degree audits and enrollment. To be fully admitted to UCM, the Office of Admissions must have all of your transcripts from any colleges or universities you have attended. You may send them to:

Undergraduate Admissions
PO Box 800, Ward Edwards 1400
Warrensburg, MO 64093

or by email at:

Military Transcripts

The University of Central Missouri offers a free evaluation of military training and experience for college credit. All credit granted for military training is given based on the American Council on Education (ACE) guide recommendations.

To request an official evaluation of your military experience and training for college credit, please request an official transcript using the links below. Official transcripts are all that is needed to complete your military evaluation. Please do not send in any medal certificates, letters of appreciation, or any other awards & certificates.

Joint Services Transcript
Army, Marines, Navy, & Coast Guard 
Coast Guard Institute
Community College of the Air Force
Defense Acquisition University
Defense Language Institute
Foreign Language Center
Marine Corps University

Transcripts may be submitted for evaluation but they must be official and sealed.

If you served in the military prior to the year 1981 then you may submit a copy of your DD214, 2-1, 2A, or DD295 for an evaluation.







  • facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
  • instagram