To be admitted to the MBA program, candidates must have a qualifying score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (or Graduate Record Exam), a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA, and a minimum admission score calculated as a combination of the undergraduate GPA and GMAT score.
Minimum undergraduate GPA Required
2.50 (on a 4.0 scale)
Minimum GMAT Score Required
Minimum Admission Score
The admission score is calculated as (200 x GPA) + GMAT score.
- For applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0, the required minimum GMAT score is 450.
- For applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.50, the required minimum GMAT score is 550.
The GMAT test description, expense, testing locations and registration dates are available from the GMAT website. In lieu of a GMAT score, a predicted GMAT score computed from GRE Verbal and Quantitative scores can be used. The Writing component is not necessary. For more information about the GRE, see the GRE website.
Note: A GMAT waiver may be considered for an applicant who meets one of the following criteria:
- Applicant has earned an undergraduate business degree from an institution that is AACSB accredited, even if the Masters with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.5. This waiver is based solely on the undergraduate GPA.
- Applicant has earned a Masters degree from an institution that is AACSB accredited, even if the Masters degree is not in business.
- Applicant has a minimum of 3 years of work experience with increasing verifiable responsibilities that include a substantial analytical component. Applicant will be required to submit 3 letters of professional reference from supervisors and at least 3 pieces of evidence of analytical work.
To apply, use the online application for admission to Graduate Studies and specify Master of Business Administration as the desired program.
International applicants must meet additional requirements for admission to the university. Those standards can be found here.
- Rolling admission up until three weeks before the semester begins
- Students admitted on a first come, first served basis until capacity is reached
- April 1 for fall (August) entry
- October 1 for spring (January) entry