ISO 9001 Quality Management System (Foundation Course)
About the Course:
Understand the foundation of quality management systems and learn how to meet the requirements of ISO 9001 standard. This 24-hour course provides guidance on developing and implementing a Quality Management System. You will complete a series of practical and written exercises and gain a full overview of how to achieve and maintain a standard of quality that will be recognized by your customer and prepare you for certification.
Training provided by RAB-QSA Certified Lead Auditor with ISO9001 implementation experience.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Learn how to structure your own quality management system
- Review current practices and introduce new roles and responsibilities
- Take the lead in planning ISO implementation, documentation and quality activities
- Gain the ability to write quality instructions, policy statements and procedures
- Establish objectives and measure performance in preparation for assessment
- Share knowledge and support employees with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
Who Needs to Attend:
- Top Executives responsible for implementing ISO 9001
- Managers or executives involved in delivering/maintaining Quality Management System
- Quality Assurance representative interested in Management role in a ISO9001 certified organization
- Those interested in career in Quality Assurance Management
Common Job Roles:
Director of Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality System Consultant, Quality Engineer
No prior knowledge needed, just a desire to learn.