Jobs and Internships:
HireRed (Off Campus Jobs)
Off-campus jobs (work study, internships, part-time/full-time) are posted on the HireRed network.
How to Access Your HireRed Account
1. Log on to MyCentral using your username and password. Username will be your #700. Password will be specific to your login.*
2. Click on the “Student Services” tab at the top of your MyCentral page.
3. Scroll down to the Career Development section in the left hand column.
4. Click on the HireRed link.
5. Click on the “View your Profile” link to complete your profile.
6. Start searching and applying for off-campus jobs (work-study, internships, and part-time/full-time).
7. If you are on a public computer, make sure to completely log off to protect your account information.
*If you are unable to log on to MyCentral please contact the Technology Support Center.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 660-543-4357.