UCM's Military Tuition Package applies to those who are using military tuition assistance
or the G.I. Bill to fund their education. The tuition package applies to members of
all five service branches of the military, including reservists, who are "benefit
eligible" and seeking a UCM degree.
Benefits of the Military Tuition Package include:
- Exemption from the per credit hour mandatory general student fee
- Exemption from the application for admission fee*
- Exemption from the new student fee
- Exemption from the parking permit fee
*Payment of the application fee will be required, but will be refunded to the student
account following the application approval, enrollment and eligibility verification
As a requirement of the Military Tuition Package, individuals meeting the eligibility
criteria must complete the online Veterans Certification Request Form each semester to begin the eligibility verification process with the VA Certifying
You may be eligible for financial assistance to help bridge the gap between your educational and living expenses and the Military
How To Apply For and Receive Financial Aid
- Apply for admission as early as possible. The priority deadline for many scholarships is Dec. 1.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, and list the University of Central Missouri (Federal School Code: 002454) on the
application. To receive priority consideration for financial aid, file your FAFSA
by March 1.
- Accept or reject awards upon receiving your financial aid package through your MyCentral account.