The Shining Supervisor recognition acknowledges a UCM supervisor for significant and outstanding achievements and contributions. Nominees will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Displays high quality professionalism
- Provides remarkable leadership and guidance to employees
- Supports and understands the UCM mission
- Fosters team or employee success
- Creates a pleasant and productive work environment for employees
- Recognizes and rewards superior performance
- Remains fair and flexible concerning employees
- Encourages professional growth of employees
- Shares time and expertise "above and beyond" what is normally expected
Nominations may be introduced by any employee, however self nominations are not eligible.
Nominations need to include precise and detailed information about why the nominee should be selected for the award. The nominating person's contact information must be provided as well.
Nominations should be sent or emailed to the Office of Human Resources.
Shining Supervisor Nomination Form