Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Union Bowiling Center

Union Bowling Center

Union Dining

Union Dining

Union Cinema

Union Cinema


I am ready to put Central Cash on my OneCard

You can make a Central Cash deposit one of several ways:

  • Add Central Cash through the web application here.
  • Visit Student Financial Services (SFS) Offices in Ward Edwards 1100, 660-543-8226
  • Add cash to your card through the Value Transfer System (VTS) Machines located by the Pack and Ship in Elliott Student Union, in Todd Hall outside of Westside Market and in Ellis Hall

    OneCard Spending Options
Visit U.S. Bank for all your banking needs:

Elliott Student Union

Summer Hours
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday

Back to the OneCard page