Summer and Fall Applications (CLOSED)
Fall Study Abroad Fair: September 9th, 2020 (Tentative)
Deadline for Spring 2021 Study Abroad Applications: September 20, 2020 at ucmo.studioabroad.com
Deadline for Spring 2021 Faculty Led Proposals: September 20, 2020
Spring 2021 Pre-Departure Orientation (Semester Abroad): Saturday October 31 at 10am
in the ESU (Tentative)
About Study Abroad
- Choose from over 60 countries and hundreds of courses to fit your major or minor. Time commitments can vary from
as little as two to three weeks, or up to a full academic year!
- The experience is affordable, as scholarships and grants are available, and many programs are comparable to the cost of attendance at UCM.
- CGE is passionate about helping our students receive an essential part of their education
here, by learning and growing in a different country.
- Stop by the Elliot Student Union, room 302 to learn more about our study abroad programming.
About the English Language Institute (ELI)
- ELI is located in the Elliot Student Union, room 302.
- The purpose of the Intensive English Program is to provide a range of English language and study skills at a variety of levels
to non-native speakers of English.
- Students attending this program can expect to learn reading, writing , communication
skills and grammar.
- Students can also look forward to the fun cultural experiences, such as game nights, trips to Kansas City, picnics and traditional Holiday celebrations.
About International Students
UCM is home to about 2,000 international students. Through International Student Programming, we ensure students who wish to study with us from around the world, feel welcome.
International Student programming/processing is located in the Ward Edwards Building,
About International Faculty & Scholar Services
Another way UCM is cultivating a global perspective on campus is by bringing international faculty to the university. Currently, we have more than thirty full time faculty here from other countries. Learn more about International Faculty and Scholar Services.