Skip to Main Navigation | Skip
Making a Connection to Your Web Site with Contribute
- The Connection Wizard should open up. Click Next on the first page to enter the information manually.
- Connect to a website. The web address will be https://webedit.ucmo.edu/(your site). It is very important that you put the s on the end of http and that the address begin with webedit and not www, just as in the example below. Click Next.
- Select Local/Network to connect to your web server. Click on Choose to find the network path.
- Click on the arrow at the top of the page and select the web network drive. The letter will not matter, so it may not necessarily be the W: drive.
- If there is more than one web folder within that drive, you will need to select the specific web folder you would like to connect to. For example, below we are connecting to the ur folder. Then click Select.
- This is what the Contribute Wizard should look like. Click Next.
- When this page comes up, leave the check box blank and click Next.
- Fill in your first and last name and your email address and click Next.
- This should be the final page of the Connection Wizard. Click Done.
- This error message may come up. Simply click yes and proceed.
- This is another error message you might get. Click yes and continue working.