Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Union Bowiling Center

Union Bowling Center

Union Dining

Union Dining

Union Cinema

Union Cinema

manage your id card

Manage Your ID Card

OneCard mission statement,  Call us at 660-543-8443

I have my ID Card! Now what?
Now that you're an official card-carrying member of the University of Central Missouri, you may have some questions about how to use it, add funds to it, or report it missing. The answer to all of these questions is to access Student Account Management.
With SAM you can:

  • Add Central Cash
  • Add Dining Dollars
  • Buy a bus pass
  • Check your balances
  • Report a lost or stolen card

What else do you need to know?
OneCard FAQs

  • Where are the on-campus U.S. Bank ATMs located?
    Elliott Student Union, Ellis Hall and Ward Edwards.
    Call the U.S. Bank on-campus branch in the Elliott Union at 660-747-6143 for more information.
  • I lost my card, what do I do?
    First, call the OneCard Office at 660-543-8443. We can check to see if your UCM OneCard has been turned in to us, and if not, we can void that card so it cannot be used to make purchases. To replace your card, come by the OneCard Office anytime during our regular business hours. There is a $20 replacement fee that will be charged to your student account.
  • What if I need a UCM faculty/staff OneCard?
    Human Resources will give you a sheet that has your information on it. Bring that by the OneCard Office and you'll have your UCM faculty/staff OneCard in just a few minutes.
  • Where do I go to get an ID Badge, SRWC card, or a retiree card for UCM?
    Stop by the OneCard office. They can make any of these cards for you.
  • What if I am staff and a student? Do I get two OneCards?
    No. Each person can have only one UCM OneCard. You will have to evaluate which OneCard would benefit you most depending on your job, how many classes you are planning on taking, etc.
  • What is the difference between Central Cash and Dining Dollars?
    Central Cash can be used in the Elliott Student Union dining locations Print Stop and Pack and Ship as well as at the University Store and all UCM dining halls. You can also use Central Cash for vending machines, residence hall laundry machines, library copy machines, and at the Student Health Center. Dining Dollars are tax free at Westside Market, Ellis Dining Center, Chick-fil-A, Jazzman's, Taco Bell, Union Central Courte, Einstein Bros Bagels and Traditions at Pertle Springs. Both Dining Dollars and Central Cash roll over from semester to semester as long as you are enrolled at UCM.
  • I don't want to add Central Cash online. Where else can I add Central Cash to my card?
    You can go to Student Financial Services office in Ward Edwards 1100 or use the VTS (Value Transer System) machine in the Elliott Student Union or in Ellis Hall.
  • Where can I add Dining Dollars to my card?
    Dining dollars can be added to your OneCard in the Housing Office in Ellis L23.
  • I think someone has been using my Dining Dollars to order food from off-campus vendors. Who do I contact about this?
    You need to contact Sodexo, at 660-543-4012, to report the problem.
  • I found someone's OneCard. What do I do with it?
    Please bring it by the OneCard Office, or mail it to us. Since the cardholder has to come in to replace it, we always check to see if it has been turned in. If you found a wallet, purse, etc. with a OneCard in it, please return it to Public Safety if it was found on-campus, or the police department of the city you found it in. You can also turn it in to the lost and found located at the Union Information Desk.


UCM OneCard
Office Hours