NRHH is the only nationwide organization
that recognizes residence hall leaders.
Membership in local chapters is limited to
one percent of your school’s residence hall
population, or 15 members, whichever is
larger. Being selected into the membership
is an honor in which one can take a great amount of pride.
Requirements for Membership:
An individual must :
• Have lived in the residence hall for at least two semesters (including current semester) prior to induction
• One semester of service must have been completed at UCM
• Have made a positive contribution to the residence hall system
• Be in good academic and judicial standing.
• Have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
Of the Month Awards (OTM)s
One of the many services of NACURH, Inc. is the Of the Month Award, which is administered through the National Residence Hall Honorary. The ‘Of the Month’ process recognizes outstanding contributions to College and University Residence Halls. Any school affiliated with NACURH is eligible to make or receive an ‘Of the Month’ award and/or nomination. OTMs are due the 5th of every month for the previous month (September 5th are nominations from August). OTMs can be submitted online.