University Housing provides residential experiences that empower students to become
confident, successful, lifelong learners who are dedicated to service.
Discover Your Life on Campus
Living on campus is a great choice and an integral part of the complete college experience.
With a broad spectrum of opportunities designed to complement your academic endeavors,
you'll be part of a community where you can grow and experience life independently,
yet have support to help you excel on campus. Plus, there's always something happening!
Visit our Housing Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for all the latest news and events.
In support of UCM's Learning to a Greater Degree, UCM requires first-year and sophomore
students under the age of 21 to reside on campus as part of a two-year residency requirement.
Freshmen and sophomores are also required to have specified meal plans.
Sign up for on-campus housing via your MyCentral account!
For more information, contact us at 660-543-4515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates Fall 2018
- 09 - Freshmen signed up for UCM Experience Kickoff move in 9am - 1pm
- 10 - University Apartments open, 10am
- 12 - Freshmen not signed up for UCM Experience Kickoff and upperclass students move
in 10am - 2pm
- 13 - Classes begin
- 17 - Last day to change your meal plan
- 28 - Room Change Request Period
- August 28- September 13, Room Change Request Period
- 03 - Labor Day holiday, CLASSES DISMISSED and UNIVERSITY OFFICES CLOSED
- 15 - Deadline to cancel for Spring semester and get housing deposit refunded. *This is only for those eligible to cancel without penalty: those graduating, student
teaching, studying abroad, departing UCM.
- 16 - Residence halls close, 6pm
- 19-23 - Fall Break, CLASSES DISMISSED
- 26 - Residence Halls open, Noon
- 27 - Room changes for Spring semester
- TBD - Loft returns, UCC & Todd Halls, 2:30pm - 4pm
- 01 - 2017-2018 apartment application goes live at 8am for students to get on waitlist
- 07 - Residence halls check out by 6pm
Important Dates Spring 2019
- 06 - Residence halls reopen: 8am for new students, Noon for returning students
- TBD - Room Change Request Period (requires sign off from roommate)
- TBD - Room Change Request Period (open selection)
- 15 - Spring Break begins, halls close at 6pm
- 24 - Residence halls reopen at Noon
- TBD - Loft return, 1pm - 4pm
- 03 - Residence halls close for the year at 6pm