Open Calendar


Click to print this page

Housing Forms and Resources


Fall Break Housing Sign-Up

This will be available mid fall semester

Semester/Winter Break Housing Sign-Up

This will be available mid fall semester

Spring Break Housing Sign-Up

This will be available early in spring semester

2021-2022 Meal Plan Agreement

Download Meal Plan Agreement
Also available to complete instantly via MyCentral (Under Student Records and Registration) 


Request for Exemption from UCM's Residency Requirement Form

2020-2021 Exemption Form

*The above exemption form above and information within applies for 2020- 2021 academic year only!

2021-2022 Exemption Form

 *The above exemption form above and information within applies for 2021-2022 academic year only!


Wash Alert (Laundry Notifications)

Know the Status of Machines and Availability Instantly!

You now have the ability to check the status of your laundry or check for available washers and dryers via your cell phone or computer.

Just click on your link below to find your building.   You’ll be able to check the status of every machine in the room. You can even have the system email/text you when a machine is close to the end of a cycle or when your laundry is done! 

Wash Alert

Housing Appeal Form


Note that this form is for appealing charges related to housing or meal plans.



University Housing Appeal Form

If this is your second appeal for this charge, this appeal will go to an appeals board and the decision will be based solely on your written material.
Please note that for current students, correspondence will ONLY be sent to your student email address.
This is the number which we will use to contact you if you wish to discuss your appeal over the phone.
Please provide specific context and information
How would you prefer your appeal decision to be determined?

Housing /Meal Plan Cancellation Form

Note that this form is to cancel an existing housing agreement or meal plan agreement.  If you are appealing charges or having a required agreement, please use the form above. 

Understand that there may be large financial implications for cancelling your housing agreement mid-year or based on any criteria for approval.  If you are not sure if your cancellation subjects you to any penalties, please email us at and we will happily clariffy!


Housing/Meal Plan Cancellation Form

UCM Housing and Meal Plan Cancellation - Note that there are penalties involved with breaking your housing agreement. Please refer to section #8 in Terms of Agreement for details. Your deposit is only refunded in accordance with the terms.
provide today's date
Please provide your ucmo email address if a current student
Check All That Apply
Check ALL semesters that apply. Please see contract for possible cancellation penalties.
This is the date you are leaving your room/apartment. Please be sure to properly check out with staff. Skip if you are not cancelling your housing.
Loft Rentals or Fridges rented from USHA need to be returned prior to leaving campus. This is ONLY if you rented a loft or fridge from UCM.
Please be as detailed as possible
If you are not sure if your cancellation meets approved criteria, please email us at to your confirmation email and we will happily assist.

Online Dining Dollars Purchase

Students may make additional deposits to their spending account in increments of $50 Dining Dollars (dining dollars can only be used on campus).  Please see our pricing information page for the amount of dining dollars that may be spent off campus on base plans.

  1. Go to your MyCentral account

  2. Sign in with your 700 number in the upper left-hand corner

  3. Once in your MyCentral account, click the "Records and Registration" tab under the Student "dropdown"

  4. Click the "Get Dining Dollars " link under the "Housing" section

  5. Purchase using a credit card

University Housing Policies

The document below provides an overview of University Housing policies.

UCM Housing Policy Guide

Please review the UCM Student Handbook for all UCM policies.

UCM Student Handbook

Students are expected to be aware of and follow policies at all times.

Roommate Agreement

Submit Work Order/Maintenance Request

You may submit a work order/maintenance request below or via MyCentral!

Click Here to Directly Submit Maintenance Request!


Click Here for Instructions on How to Submit Work Order!


  • facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
  • instagram