In most buildings there will be two CAs per floor for first-year communities. The CA is an upperclass student, who has gone through a several week selection process as well as training within their position.
CA application for 2023/2024 will be ready in January 2023
*application can only be accessed by signing into your UCM email.
Application can be found at jobs.ucmo.edu by searching Fall 2022 - Front Desk Office Assistant - University Housing
General Responsibilities (See full list in Summer Job Packet)
• Coordinate registration of conference groups.
• Assists with the preparation of conference meeting rooms if requested.
• Acts as a resource person, limit-setter, and referral agent to conference groups.
• Perform checks of guest rooms prior to arrival and after a group departs.
• Performs clerical duties as assigned by conference or housing staff.
• To be aware of emergency procedures and follow them accordingly.
• To report maintenance needs properly and follow up with maintenance concerns.
• To be responsible for distribution of refunds; receiving, sorting and distribution of U.S. and campus mail; checking out keys and key inventory; run errands; and provide other services as approved by University Housing.
• To assume other duties as assigned by University Housing.
See full list of qualifications in the job packet and application available below
Work schedule and hours of work/week varies based on summer conference demands and schedules