Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Registrar & Student Records

Ward Edwards 1000
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Phone: 660.543.4900
Fax: 660.543.8400


Resources for Alumni and Former UCM Students

Find Your Student Number

To assist with identity protection, UCM no longer uses social security numbers to identify students. Each student has a nine-digit student number (700XXXXXX). Individuals who were students at Central after 1982 were assigned student numbers and have access to unofficial transcripts online. Don't know your UCM Student Number? Click here to find it.

Using MyCentral (the student portal)

Once you have your student number (700XXXXXX), you can log into the student portal known as MyCentral. If you have used MyCentral before but do not recall your password, you can choose the "Forgot Password" option to try to recover your password online.

If you have never logged into MyCentral before choose "Help for First-Time User" for assistance. If you have any trouble logging into MyCentral please contact the Technology Support Center at 660-543-4357 or

View Your Unofficial Transcript

You can view/print your unofficial transcript at any time (if there are no financial holds on your account) by logging into MyCentral. Once you have signed into MyCentral, choose the "Student Services" tab and click on "Unofficial Transcript" under "UCM Student Records". If you want to request an official transcript choose "Official Transcript". Students with holds are unable to request official transcripts.

Note: If you attended UCM prior to 1981, your unofficial transcript is not available by online request. Please print the Transcript Request Form and mail/fax/email your transcript request to the Registrar's Office.

Order an Official Transcript

If you are able to log into MyCentral you may place your transcript order online and pay with a credit card. Information on ordering an official transcript can be found here. If you are unable to log into MyCentral you can place your order by mail/fax/email using our Transcript Request Form. In person requests can be made in the Office of the Registrar (WDE 1000). One form of photo ID is required. Students with holds are unable to place transcript orders.

Note: If you attended UCM prior to 1981 your official transcript is not available electronically. Please print the Transcript Request Form to mail/fax/email your transcript request.

Catalog/Course Descriptions

Need to find curriculum information (course descriptions, major requirements, etc.) from when you attended? The Undergraduate Catalogs from 1995 to present and Graduate Catalogs from 2006 to present are available online. Information from older catalogs may be obtained from the Registrar's Office at 660-543-4914 or

Computer Assistance

UCM's Technology Support Center (TSC) is available for phone-in support seven days a week, 24 hours a day by dialing 660-543-4357. In addition, walk-in and email support hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, and Noon to 8 p.m. Sunday. TSC may be reached via e-mail at

Campus Directory

Trying to find a student, faculty or staff member on our campus? If their contact information is public you can find them in our online Campus Directory.

Trying to find an office location or academic department? Click here for an alphabetical listing of offices and departments on campus.

If you have problems locating a department or office on campus please contact our Campus Operator (660-543-4111) for assistance or the UCM Information Desk (660-543-4052) with general questions.