Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Registrar & Student Records

Ward Edwards 1000
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Phone: 660.543.4900
Fax: 660.543.8400


Grade Changes/ U Removal

The Registrar's Office processes grade changes for undergraduate courses and the Graduate School processes grade changes for graduate courses.

Faculty may change grades that they entered for students in their MyCentral course rosters up until the grade roll occurs (noon on the Tuesday after finals week). After the grade roll has occurred, Faculty may use the online form for grade changes and the removal of U’s.  This is available in the Faculty tab in MyCentral.  Choose the “Change Student Grade” link and then the appropriate semester.  You will be given a list of Course Reference Numbers (CRN’s) to choose from. Grade changes are usually processed within 24 business hours.


If the needed semester is not an option or for department chairs submitting grades on behalf of faculty, please email, fax (660-543-8400), or mail your request to WDE 1000 (or 660-543-4778/WDE 1800 for graduate courses). Please include the following information:

If you wish to grant an extension of a U grade use the "Change Student Grade" form in MyCentral. If the semester needed is not an option please email, fax (660-543-8400) or mail your request to WDE 1000 (or 660-543-4778/WDE 1800 for graduate courses). Include the first five items above. The U grade will be extended for one semester (including summer).

Students have one calendar year to appeal a grade if the course was completed Summer 2016 or earlier. For classes completed Fall 2016 and later, students have until the midway point of the following semester to make an appeal. See the Undergraduate Catalog for more information.

Grade changes are not reflected on the original course roster/grade sheet. Instructors may verify grade changes by viewing the student's transcript or Central Degree audit in MyCentral.

Questions about grade changes or U removals can be directed to the Registrar's office by email or by phone at 660-543-8072 (660-543-4621 for graduate level).