Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Registrar & Student Records

Ward Edwards 1000
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Phone: 660.543.4900
Fax: 660.543.8400

Academic Records

The Office of the Registrar and Student Records works with many different forms of student academic records. 

Two of the most important documents to students are their UCM academic transcript (either official or unofficial) and the Central Degree Audit.  Both the unofficial transcript and Central Degree Audit are accessible to students online via MyCentral. Official UCM transcripts are provided, for a fee, by the Office of the Registrar and Student Records.

New students or transfer students providing transcripts from other colleges attended should send official copies to the UCM Office of Admissions (WDE 1400, 660-543-4290). The Office of Admissions posts and evaluates all domestic undergraduate transfer work. Graduate students may send transcripts to the Graduate School and International Admissions Office (WDE 1800, 660-543-4621).

Choose a link to the left to learn more about the different types of academic records and related topics.