Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Registrar & Student Records

Ward Edwards 1000
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Phone: 660.543.4900
Fax: 660.543.8400


Name Changes

In order to change your name at UCM you must submit a Name Change Application and notarized verification(s), i.e. marriage certificate, court document, etc. for consideration.

There are three offices at UCM that process student name changes.

If you are a new domestic undergraduate student or a readmitted/reinstated domestic undergraduate student and this is your first semester at or back at the university, your name change is processed by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions (WDE 1400, 660-543-4290).

If you are an international student (undergraduate or graduate) or a domestic graduate student, your name change is processed by the Graduate School & International Admissions (WDE 1800, 660-543-4621).

If you are a current or former UCM student (not a new student, international student, or a graduate student), your name change is processed by the Office of the Registrar and Student Records (WDE 1000, 660-543-4900).