Close X

Coronavirus Update

All summer classes have moved to a virtual environment. UCM offices are open to the public with updated safety measures. Please contact offices by phone or email. Visit for more information.


Click to print this page

Academic Records


The Office of the Registrar and Student Records works with many different forms of student academic records. 

Two of the most important documents to students are their UCM academic transcript (either official or unofficial) and the Central Degree Audit.  Both the unofficial transcript and Central Degree Audit are accessible to students online via MyCentral. Official UCM transcripts are provided, for a fee, by the Office of the Registrar and Student Records.

New students or transfer students providing transcripts from other colleges attended should send official copies to the UCM office handling their admission.  The Office of Undergraduate Admissions (WDE 1400, 660-543-4290) posts and evaluates all domestic undergraduate transfer work. Graduate students and International students (both undergraduate and graduate) may send official transcripts to the Graduate School and International Admissions Office (WDE 1800, 660-543-4621).

Choose an option below to learn more about the different types of academic records and related topics. 


Office of the Registrar & Student Records
Ward Edwards 1000
Warrensburg MO 64093
Tel: (660) 543 - 4900
Fax: (660) 543 - 8400



  • facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
  • instagram