Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Gain a Worldly Perspective at UCM

Gain a WORLDLY PERSPECTIVE. Experience learning to a greater degree.

Learn about life in Warrensburg and at UCM

How warm does it get? How big is Warrensburg? How many students are at UCM?
Discover more about life at UCM.

Learn from faculty from around the world
UCM athletes from across the globe
Justin Drouin - Study Abroad Testimonial


Online forms must be submitted electronically

Current Students:

Address Change

Change of Status to F-1 Request Form - For more information see the Change of Status to F-1 Guide.


Exception to a Full Course Load

Full-Time Status Letter Request

Program Extension Request

Replacement of Lost I-20 or DS-2019

State ID/Driver's License Letter Request

Transfer Out Request


DS-2019 Travel Signature Request

Travel I-20 Request


Social Security Letter

New/Change of Employer (for students on OPT/OPT Extension)

End of Employment (for students on OPT/OPT Extension)

The following forms must be printed and submitted to the International Center, Elliott Student Union 302, along with all supporting documents:

CPT/Internship- See department

Optional Practical Training Request (pdf) OPT 12-Month Work Authorization

Optional Practical Training 17-Month Extension Request (pdf) OPT 17-Month Extension for students in (STEM Degree Programs)

I-765 Form (Link to USCIS Form for requesting OPT/OPT Extension